Rabu, 06 Juli 2011

my litle fuckin story

hi friends I want to tell a little about my fuckin life story does very well! I hate my parents not may they otherwise might hate me! they said I was a child who is not very useful for them! I do not know why they can say like that, I racked my state heard now!!!!! I want to be free from everything I want to be happy but I also can not rely on friends and my boyfriend because they also have their own business, I just want to stay alive and happy even though his own, already proven they do not care about me the proof I am sick and my illness could have killed me they do not even care though! I hate them but I love them I hope I can be happy they were after me Live the they wanted to go and live alone with myself, because I can just myself happy, and I just wanted to know if my god does not intend to do all that ! and hopefully I have a long live, my dream is to live in the most perfect place in heaven

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar